Demarne et Frison

Valérie Frison cultivates 6 ha of vineyards in Ville sur Arce, village of the Côte des Bar in the southern Champagne. Pinot Noir occupies 93% of the surface and Chardonnay the remaining 7%. The vineyards are organic culture since 2003. She offers them respect and attention that allow them to express the typical characteristics of the terroir, criteria related to their age and singularities of the year. Many treatments are made to the vines to harvest grapes of great maturity. There is no year assembly : each wine is a reflection of the season. They vinified the first vintage in 2007 that gave only 4,000 bottles to arrive gradually. Today, it is about 15,000 bottles that are produced every year.

Product on request only, contact us for availability and quotes

Demarne et Frison - World Grands Crus

Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health, consume in moderation

Product added to your cart

Continue Check out

Featured Products

Jacques Selosse - Lieux-dits La Cote Faron Blanc de Noirs Ay Grand Cru Extra Brut
Henri Bonneau - Châteauneuf-du-Pape Réserve des Célestins 2010
Clos Rougeard - Le Clos, Saumur Champigny 2011
Jerome Dehours - Rosé Oeil de Perdrix Brut 2008